BeautifulSoup ile ikinci yorumu almak

Merhaba arkadaşlar.

Soul (2020) - Soul (2020) - User Reviews - IMDb

bu sitedeki ikinci yorumu nasıl alabilirim?

Tüm yorumları şu kodla alabiliyorum;

from requests import get
from bs4 import BeautifulSoup as Soup

url = get("https://www.imdb.com/title/tt2948372/reviews?ref_=tt_urv")
request = url.text
soup_data = Soup(request, 'html.parser')
yorum = soup_data.findAll('div', {'class': 'lister-list'})

for i in yorum:
    yorumlar=i.text
print(yorumlar)

ama mesela sadece ikinci yorumu almak istiyorum başaramadım. Yada üçüncü yorumu yada dördüncü yorumu. Neyse işte olmuyor.

Yardımlarınız için şimdiden teşekkürler.

Merhaba, BeatifulSoup ile fazla bir tecrübem yok ama yorum değişkeni, for döngüsüne tabi tutulabildiğine göre bir iterable obje. Yani şu şekilde istediğiniz öğesine erişebilirsiniz:

print(yorum[0].text)
print(yorum[1].text)
print(yorum[2].text)

Maalesef olmadı hocam.

Iterable olması, indekslenebilir olmasını gerektirmiyor.

Hmm… o zaman yorum nesnesinin bunun için bir metodu vardır ama ben bilmiyorum. :confused:

Evet indexlenemiyor sanırım.

Çıktı aşağıdaki gibi. Bunun bir çözümü olabilir mi acaba?

10/10

Moved Me To Tears

TheRealistMax26 December 2020

I can’t put into words how close to home this movie hit for me. Not to sound pretentious, but it’s more than a movie - it’s a life lesson on how to live. It’ll teach you that life isn’t about careers, goals, passions, or achievements. It’s about living, right here in this moment, exactly where you are.The voice acting, animation, soundtrack, writing - all phenomenal. It is officially the greatest Pixar movie ever created in my book. Kids will enjoy it, but this one is for the older crowd. It’s for anyone who’s ever felt like their life has been a waste. That they’ve made too many mistakes, that they should have done something else, that it’s too late to live. 10/10

1,402 out of 1,540 found this helpful.

Was this review helpful?  Sign in to vote.

10/10

Soul might be Pixar’s most grown up film yet.

black-wolf-rise25 December 2020

While I found myself thoroughly engrossed while watching this movie a funny thing happened around the half way point. I realized I hadn’t laughed once. Sure I had smiled a few times at the low key humor but never was a joke thrown in my face that seemed like it was just thrown in there to make sure the film didn’t lose the kiddos. Admittedly Pixar doesn’t usually go out of its way to ensure kids laughing every second but this film REALLY doesn’t have that on it’s mind.This is a lovely story about a grown man discovering his true gifts in life and it left a big smile on my face. A very sweet and inventive film that will hopefully leave most of us adults with something to think about when the credits role.

752 out of 850 found this helpful.

8/10

Loved it almost to tears (and I’m a big man with a beard)

Bert0826 December 2020

Before explaining why I liked this movie, I’d like to point out that the main idea of the movie is NOT that you need find your purpose to have a happy life. It’s the exact opposite! I’m not saying this just to be a professor, but because it’s really important and that’s why I loved the film so much. You don’t need to be fixated about something to find a meaning in your life. You need to savour it and learn to enjoy the little moments instead of waiting for something big to happen to reach happiness. It’s so profound and refreshing. A movie just about a guy waiting for his big moment and feeling fulfilled after having reached it would have been dull, boring, trite and most of all wrong, like pretty much all “self-help” advices.
Instead the opposite idea is presented and if you just pay attention to the dialogues -and the story, really- you’ll understand what I mean and most importantly what you might apply to make your everyday life better.
But back to the movie I’ve got to say I almost cried as the end was approaching as much as I was going to turn off the tv when the movie started. The whole initial setting reminded me too much of Inside Out, a film I quite disliked, so I was worried it was a copy of it (it kind of is in the beginnin). But luckily the second half steered away from it and developed in one of the most moving film I’ve seen in a long time. Undoubtedly one of Pixar’s best.

456 out of 531 found this helpful.

10/10

Christmas Gift for the Soul

kfer195725 December 2020

This movie was the perfect gift for Christmas.
It reminded me of what being alive is all about.
Thank you Pixar and Disney!

378 out of 468 found this helpful.

10/10

Another Pixar’s classic

nigel-arifin25 December 2020

It’s another Pixar’s classic, Pete Docter is able to bring another Pixar’s classic on to the table. This movie reaches a standard of what Pixar’s movie should be, and it definitely will win 2021 best animated features Oscar.Personally, I like that Soul has constant comedy bit from beginning till the end. Big props to all animators and artists working on this project, the character designs are very unique and I’ve never seen New York city so alive and as detailed as in this movie.

408 out of 511 found this helpful.

10/10

Adults need to watch this movie

helvin326 December 2020

This movie was, quite frankly, a wake up call. This is a Pixar film for adults and it comes with an incredibly important message. I loved it and I absolutely want to listen to that message. #Goodatwalking

221 out of 285 found this helpful.

9/10

Life Affirming, Every Minute of it…

Xstal25 December 2020

There are times during the first quarter when you may believe someone’s spiked your drink with an hallucinogenic as Disney’s innovative way of capturing our entrance and exit to the world is developed but, as you will find, this is a film to get you thinking and, more importantly, thinking about yourself - reflecting so to speak. Delivered with the usual Pixar excellence, if this doesn’t make you realise that tomorrow is the first day of the rest of your life then rewind, pause and start again, because the message is universally important to all - and that includes you!!!

229 out of 297 found this helpful.

10/10

Absolutely incredible.

adamstommy16 October 2020

Pixar has done it again! This film is nothing short of amazing. The animation, story, and voice cast are all stunning. Pixar has continually upped their game and Soul is another masterpiece they can add to their library of artwork. I enjoyed every magical moment of this film.Oh, and be sure to have tissues handy when you watch! Like most Pixar films, Soul will pull at your heartstrings.

318 out of 427 found this helpful.

7/10

Artistically it’s a masterpiece, narratively it’s a really good one it just needed more time

tmpsvita25 December 2020

Artistically it’s a masterpiece without no doubt, it’s incredibly inventive like most of the Pixar movies and deeply poetic like just their greatest ones.
It manages to use the animation to create and rationalize images, worlds, characters and concepts so complicated and imaginative that usually can only find their form inside minds.
But at the same time narratively it feels rushed and this makes it hard to be involved, moved and you find yourself detached; so many aspects about the main character, the dimensions he cross and about the philosophy behind them and the main story needed more attention, a more elaborated development, especially in the first half where the movie don’t find the right rhythm running and running without a breath, a beautiful, essential breath.
Maybe it just needs to be watched a second time or even more to be fully appreciated.
Still it really is a good movie, even a masterpiece under some aspects as already mantioned, but it could have been a masterpiece under every aspect if it lasted longer.
It had so much to say and too little time to do it.

335 out of 466 found this helpful.

10/10

Deeply hit my Soul!

redkyng31 December 2020

I have a strange feeling after watching this movie, i don’t know if i’m sad or happy! Such a deep and enormous experience, it hits me so hard as I share a lot of feelings with 22!, i didn’t found my way yet but i hope I will!.. i cried many times… a first time at the age of 38!

58 out of 78 found this helpful.

One of Pixar’s best

avril_larissa22 October 2020

I was lucky enough to see this at the London Film Festival, where the film was preceded by a (Zoom) interview with the co-directors and producer. It gave some background information, including the score, new animation techniques, and the challenges posed by the pandemic, that really helped to appreciate the film more. (Seriously, there are some amazing things done with animation.)Pixar has once again done a beautiful job bringing to life a world that exists only in our imaginations, this time showing their interpretation of what our souls are really like. I actually regularly forgot this was a film for children as it is packed full of jokes for adults (especially millennials, who will be taking their own kids to see this) and poignant, thought-provoking moments. It’s been ages since I laughed so heartily at a film. And yet it also brought me to tears at one point - it is Pixar after all!I’ve taken off one star because the ending had me feeling like there would be a post-credits scene. But I can understand why they ended the film the way they did, and it was probably more realistic that way.After so many sequels and prequels over the years, some better than others, it’s nice to see a really fresh concept from Pixar again. It is beautifully executed and I highly encourage everyone to go see it. And support your local cinema if you can!

166 out of 242 found this helpful.

7/10

The moral was on point - the movie was ok

srgymrat3326 December 2020

This was DEEP, and something every single person can relate to . This idea of where we come from , why we are here and where are are going are fundamental questions that we struggle with as a species and universal themes make film powerful .This idea that only people who are “great” have lived great lives is an insecurity we all feel and think about , the notion that everyone can find fulfillment and truth is powerful and something we can all unite behind . These ideas are presented clearly and well in a way almost anyone of any age can relate to.The animation was good, there were some really funny parts , some pop culture references that were amazingly creative .My main beef comes in with the lack of connection I felt to the characters , they were perfectly likable but I never really found myself cheering for them the way I wanted to . Parts of the plot are unnecessary and over complicated and I probably would not watch this movie again as much as I can recognize that it was well done - it wasn’t as entertaining as it needed and not quite artistic enough to make up the difference .I think everyone will like this film and many will love it - satisfactory movie and use of time .

161 out of 243 found this helpful.

10/10

Incredible Movie

slamdunk-8001325 December 2020

Loved every scene of the film. It brings a differwnt perspective to life and how you should enjoy it.
The animation is absolutely stunning.
For me this movie is a must watch.

93 out of 157 found this helpful.

10/10

A beautiful perspective on the meaning of life

leslie32k29 December 2020

This movie might be more intended for adults than children. It reminds you about the things that make being alive so great. It’s not about making it big, it’s about the little moments that happen every day. Anyone who regrets a decision they made, or who constantly thinks about where they would be if they would have chosen a different path in life should watch this movie. In 2020 when everything seems so uncertain and the concept and attainability of traditional “success” seems out of reach, this movie was able to put me in a positive headspace.

39 out of 65 found this helpful.

6/10

Leans to heavily on the tired old “body swap” movie trope

therealcliffbooth27 December 2020

Warning: Spoilers

As a fan of jazz music and Pixar, I was looking forward to seeing this movie. Unfortunately, it lost my interest quickly when the writers got lazy and leaned on the tired old “body swap” movie trope. Even worse was the body swap was with an animal. This painfully old routine consumed most of the movie, and by the time they moved past it there was only 10 or 15 minutes left in the movie. I suppose this movie might connect with people running around wondering what their “purpose” is in life, but I’m not one of those people, so this movie was a swing and a miss for me. It’s still worth a rent, but I don’t need to see it again, and it’s FAR from the best work that Pixar has done.

111 out of 205 found this helpful.

6/10

Its ok

krinnylife25 December 2020

I enjoyed the plot and theme of the movie, however it was slow and kinda dragged on. My kids were bored too. Still worth watching, but I dont think it’s a 10 like some of the other reviews.

206 out of 395 found this helpful.

4/10

Missing a third act?

wcbagley-9080226 December 2020

Warning: Spoilers

This movie is not what the 9-10 reviews say it is. I seriously felt like they forgot a reel of film at the end. They set it up so I expected Joe to learn that being a teacher was his true calling, given that he convinced 22 to be born after so many had failed. I thought there would be a “12 years later” scene with Joe in his classroom, posters of the drummer and trombone player as successful musicians on the wall, and a new student everyone calls “22” for some unknown reason. But nope; it just ends. No satisfying conclusion for Joe, no follow-up on 22, no reward for me for having spent my time watching to the end.

250 out of 486 found this helpful.

5/10

Totally overrated

pejashco27 December 2020

People are grossly overrating this movie. It’s pretty boring for the first hour. Not even close to as entertaining as other Pixar movies. I don’t think I laughed out loud one time during the whole movie. It’s watchable, but I wouldn’t rewatch it ever again.

181 out of 347 found this helpful.

6/10

Falls flat

yellowmarlin25 December 2020

Disappointingly for Disney/Pixar, this movie never quite sparked into life. It trundled along being moderately enjoyable but it never really connected with me like Coco or Up did.

134 out of 253 found this helpful.

5/10

Okay but overrated by reviews before release.

MaryMonkey26 December 2020

Yet another Disney film getting 10/10 from thousands of reviewers BEFORE the film was released.
It’s very topical. All about self esteem and finding purpose in life. Meditation, mindfulness and being yourself - fabulous. But it isn’t great entertainment, it’s okay. My other half fell asleep and the kids left the room to do something else.
I liked the music, but it isn’t going to convert anyone to love jazz.
I liked it that the characters were mainly black, without it being a political statement. No reason for them to be black or not to be black.
I don’t really know what else to say. I wouldn’t watch it again by choice but wouldn’t mind it being on if the kids wanted to watch it.

230 out of 449 found this helpful.

9/10

SOUL should be seen in the morning of Christmas Day. It will make you enjoy this festive season a lot more.

msbreviews14 December 2020

If you enjoy reading my Spoiler-Free reviews, please follow my blog :)Out of my Top15: Most Anticipated Movies of 2020, eight were removed from this year’s schedule due to the current global pandemic, so I didn’t have that many films for which I felt incredibly excited. I love pretty much everything that Pixar puts out, and at the start of 2020, I noticed that the studio was releasing not one but two original animated movies, something quite uncommon in their history (only happened in 2015 and 2017). Onward was yet another success, but everyone knew Soul was the studio’s big gun. December release date means better chances to win an Oscar, and the highly anticipated return of Pete Docter (Monsters Inc., Up, Inside Out) to the director and writer’s chairs also elevates the film’s expectations.I’m no different. My expectations were high as the sky, but the main question in my mind wasn’t really if Soul was going to be a great movie, but if it would be so good I’d love it more than Wolfwalkers, my favorite animated flick of the year so far? Well, let me write that it’s a wonderful, beautiful, heartwarming tie. I love them both very much, and I wouldn’t be surprised if I saw them in my Top10. However, this is Soul’s spotlight, so let me get to it, and spit out the only minor issue I have with the film. During the first act, I couldn’t feel a connection to the story nor the characters. It took me a while to really get fully invested in the narrative, and even technical aspects such as the animation style and the score (Trent Reznor, Atticus Ross) felt weirdly out-of-place and surprisingly not that enthralling.Nevertheless, this slow, unconvincing beginning doesn’t negatively impact the movie overall, as most of these apparently awkward components improve as time goes by. From the moment it clicked with me, I went on that emotional rollercoaster I always expect to ride in a Pixar feature. The studio is known for its extremely heartfelt, shocking, tear-inducing third acts, and even though Soul isn’t an exception to that rule, it’s far from being one of those mind-blowing, jaw-dropping, devastating final minutes. Its third act is astonishingly emotional, and it sends a lovely message to the audience, one that made me reflect on the entire year and a specific moment in my life.Pete Docter, Mike Jones, and Kemp Powers explore the taboo subject of life’s meaning in a predictable yet profound and entertaining manner. The approach on philosophical questions like “what’s my purpose?”, “what’s my spark?”, or “what does it mean to have a soul?” is cleverly developed and very well-written. There’s a sequence with the protagonist near the end that will make tons of viewers experience it simultaneously. I found myself rewatching this scene in particular to help me remember a certain period in my life where I realized that what I thought was my destiny was, in fact, just one of those life passions that leave us with unforgettable memories.I was able to deal with that moment pretty well, but many people lose themselves once they figure out that what they thought they were meant to do/be isn’t really what the future holds for them. They become lost souls, and only a spark of life can revitalize them. Soul explores this matter in such an authentic, genuine, creative way that I couldn’t help but cry as I do in every Pixar film. Watching Soul will make you appreciate life a lot more, especially those tiny, little moments that we forget to remember. Living, with all its horrible phases, is the best life experience anyone can have. After a year of isolation and separation from the people we love, this movie arrives at the perfect time.Technically, the animation style and score didn’t convince me in the first few minutes, but by the end, they’re part of the key aspects that made me cry like a baby. Trent Reznor and Atticus Ross are starting to become two of my favorite composers (The Social Network, Gone Girl, Mank). Pete Docter proves that his undeniable talent behind the screen remains intact, and this time, he introduces Hollywood to the debutants Kemp Powers and Mike Jones. Jamie Foxx and Tina Fey (22) deliver some terrific voice work, so expect them to receive dozens of nominations. Finally, congratulations to every single artist that worked on this film’s animation. These gifted people are the real stars of Pixar.All in all, Soul is everything I expected it to be. A classic Pixar feature, with the trademark emotionally powerful third act; a heartwarming, sweet, tear-inducing score; and a relatable, profound, well-explored story about our own soul and the meaning of life. Pete Docter delivers another award-worthy flick with the help of Kemp Powers and Mike Jones, and with the outstanding voices of Jamie Foxx and Tina Fey. It may start slow and follow a predictable path, but it’s only a matter of time until every viewer connects with the main characters. Soul surpasses the barriers of cinema, becoming a healing media from which people can take away so, so much. It works seamlessly as a reflection on life, and as a motivation to truly live every single moment of it. It’s the ideal movie to watch on the morning of Christmas Day with the entire family cozy and warm in the living room. I promise you: it will make you enjoy this festive season a lot more. Undoubtedly, one of the best films of the year.Rating: A

100 out of 186 found this helpful.

5/10

Meh

Blk_Ne19021 January 2021

I just didn’t click with this movie at all. The score is really nice and the voice acting is great. The animation is good but I really disliked the character designs. They just looked so fake and plastic and smooth.The whole theme and message just rang hollow to me as well. It was just like ‘be you’ ‘find something in life’. But that was it. It was so surface level. There was no nuance to it, the characters were just like “I want to find something in life”. That’s so heavy handed to me and not Interesting.The story was also a mixed bag of plots. I couldn’t roll my eyes hard enough when a certain plot shown up. It is the most over done, boring and infuriating plot that for some reason shows up in every other kids movie. It was just so boring and made me just disconnect from the film because up until then I was pretty engaged with it and the world that they had created then they threw it away for a god awful plot that no one likes.I also didn’t find it emotional at all. I thought that this plot would have really resonated with me but it was just so hollow and I don’t know, kind of dull.

49 out of 86 found this helpful.

Çözüldü;

# IMDB User Review Scraper

# Import libraries
from bs4 import BeautifulSoup
from selenium import webdriver 
import requests, sys, webbrowser, bs4
import pandas as pd
import re
from requests import get
from bs4 import BeautifulSoup as Soup

url = get("https://www.imdb.com/title/tt2948372/reviews?ref_=tt_urv")
request = url.text
bs = Soup(request, 'html.parser')

# arbitarily large number of reviews
number_of_reviews = 1000

# Lists where all the scraped data will go into. 

text_list = []
useful_list = []
useful_total_list = []

# Gets HTML of page with ALL user reviews

useful_loop_count = 0

# Loops over each review on the page with all user reviews
for review in bs.findAll('div', {'class': 'review-container'}):

# Text of Review
        text = review.find("div", {"class": "text" })
        text = text.text

# Usefullness of Review
        # Gets the tag then strips all text to leave numbers which are then put into two different columns
        useful = bs.findAll("div", attrs={"class": "actions text-muted"})[useful_loop_count]
        useful = useful.text
        useful = useful.replace("Was this review helpful?  Sign in to vote.", "")
        useful = useful.replace("Permalink", "")
        useful = str(useful)

stripped = re.findall(r"\b\d+\b", useful)

useful = stripped[0]
        useful_total = stripped[1]

useful_loop_count += 1

# scraped data of review is added to the lists

text_list.append(text)
        useful_list.append(useful)
        useful_total_list.append(useful_total)  

# Create dataframe, with following columns
review_data = pd.DataFrame(
    {

'Review Text': text_list,
        'No. Found Review Useful': useful_list,